Monday, September 29, 2008

Tools

The tools are rather important.

I dont actually have ANY of the specific pumpkin carving tools. I dont have the knives or hollowing tools. I couldnt bring myself to spend money of them.

-I use box cutters. I have one large one and one small one.
-For the inside (to take out all the muck out) I have just a normal soup spoon
-I have a normal bowl to put seeds into (to cook later on)
-a lage bowl or a plastic grocery bag to put all the stuff inside in.
-A sharpie to draw the stencil on the pumpkin
-paper for for the stencil (if you choose to use one)
-a normal kife to cut the top off (just a steak knife). Thats the thickest park of the pumpkin so the box cutter wont cut through it.

I also get a good music play list going, or some NPR podcasts haha

No comments: